The physician just called and Jason's hemoglobin has risen from 7.9 to 9.0, so no blood transfusion! Hooray!!! He is still anemic but seems to be on the mend. So we can't wait to see everyone this weekend in SD.
Glad you all can make it back to San Diego for a long weekend! We'll look forward to seeing you. Hope the symptoms keep subsiding. Good luck with the morning Dr. appt. and hope you don't miss your flight... Love, Joe and Kathy.
When are you guys leaving SD, we are getting there on Mon, so if you are still there I will come and see you. If not :( Glad Jason test came back okay. Love you guys.
I was a little confused as to why you would be going to "South Dakota" since SD is the abbreviation for that state until I asked Jason's Aunt Carol why you were going to "South Dakota". But I'm glad that things seem to going in a positive direction.
Jason Hi. This is your uncle Bob. Just got word today from your uncle Lorren about your fight. Both Kathy and I are sending our prayers and all the positive energy that we can muster. I hope this message finds you feeling well. Lorren told me about the procedure that you will be going through. We have faith that it will be sucessful. Hang in there and know that there a lot of people that love and care for you. Love, Bob & Kathy
8 comments:
Glad you all can make it back to San Diego for a long weekend! We'll look forward to seeing you. Hope the symptoms keep subsiding. Good luck with the morning Dr. appt. and hope you don't miss your flight... Love, Joe and Kathy.
We are so glad you are still coming. We can't wait to see you! Love, Becky, Stephen and Pita
When are you guys leaving SD, we are getting there on Mon, so if you are still there I will come and see you. If not :( Glad Jason test came back okay. Love you guys.
I was a little confused as to why you would be going to "South Dakota" since SD is the abbreviation for that state until I asked Jason's Aunt Carol why you were going to "South Dakota". But I'm glad that things seem to going in a positive direction.
Hey guys glad things are finally looking up and you can get away from all of the hospital stuff! We hope you have a great trip! Love ya The Wood's
Woot Woot!!!
Jason
Hi. This is your uncle Bob. Just got word today from your uncle Lorren about your fight. Both Kathy and I are sending our prayers and all the positive energy that we can muster. I hope this message finds you feeling well. Lorren told me about the procedure that you will be going through. We have faith that it will be sucessful. Hang in there and know that there a lot of people that love and care for you.
Love, Bob & Kathy
Hope you had a great trip to San Diego!!
Post a Comment