Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Coming Home!

If all goes as planned, Jason will be coming "home" tomorrow - Thursday. The doctors must have been reading Nurse Debby's recovery plan from yesterday!

He has managed to lose quite a bit of water weight in the last couple days. The physical therapist got him out walking for the first time in 5 days - he was finally able to walk but was exhausted afterwards. He recuperated while watching the debate!

More later - once we're home!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo hooo!

Becky said...

That's great! I am so glad you will all get to be "home" together. I hope Jason is able to keep walking!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates!!! We are all thinking about you guys! It is hard, but the doctors are just weighing on the safe side. But hopefully you're reading this at home and all is getting better!!! We love and miss you guys alot!!! The Wood's

Unknown said...

We're so glad you are going home
tomorrow. Hope you have a great visit with Terry and a quick recovery.
Love from Kathy and Joe

Jessica Choy said...

Ok, I promised a website on exercise and recovery a while back - and since the article is no longer available I have found another article that was very informative. Here is the link (let's hope it works this time). http://www.prevention.com/ediblehealing/index.html
Jason - I am so happy to hear you are on your feet again and able to go home. I hate that feeling where you really just want to run down the hall screaming with your hands in the air - and yes, the hands in the air is entirely necessary. Keeping you in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Yippeeeee!!

Anonymous said...

Christmas List: Morphine Button!!
Glad you're able to go home and be comfy!

Nathan Trujillo said...

sick one :)

Let me know a good time to visit !

I have never been to Texas (: