Saturday, December 20, 2008

"I do whatever Jason tells me to do"

Jason's aunt and uncle, Cora and Lorren (Terry's brother and sister-in-law), got here yesterday - by train. They're making Christmas ornaments in the picture, as are the rest of us tonight. And we put Lorren to work in the kitchen, making a lentil soup. It was wonderful!
















We received a great gift yesterday - from Toni, one of my co-workers - see the pictures. It was so much fun to open - refrigerator magnets, button pins, the t-shirt, a pillow and a bumper sticker! The mug says "I do whatever Jason tells me to do". Jason immediately gave that one to Debby! And oh how true was the refrigerator magnet with Jason's To Do List - how did you know that Toni? Thanks so much!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I want a "Hugged a Jason" shirt! I'm glad you are spending time with family for the Holidays, wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

Team Jensen is expanding by the day - so you can all be together for Christmas. Have a great time. Sounds like Jason & Debby will have ornaments to last for years! I'm sure Debby's Mom will help with cooking too. I'm jealous for you guys to have soooo many cooks in the same place at the same time. Mrs. Stradley - loved your cutouts - they are THE BEST! Thanks for the recipe. Enjoy your time together. Talk to you soon! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

We really miss all of you guys toooooo!!! But we are so glad that you guys are all together for Christmas! Make sure you show us some of those special made ornaments! We hope you have a great Christmas Day, Team Jensen really deserves it!!! We love you guys and hope to see all of you real soooooon!!!!!! Love the Wood's

Anonymous said...

Jason,
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and your Family.
dec2008
Richard

Anonymous said...

Jason, this is Adam Fuller. My parents told me about your situation and I thought I would take a look at your blog and post my best wishes. I will be praying for your recovery.
Adam