It is with heartbreaking sorrow we report that Jason passed away peacefully early Sunday morning. Family members were at his bedside. Words cannot describe the grief and sadness we feel at losing such a wonderful husband, son, and dear friend.
A celebration of his life will be scheduled at a later date. The family will return to San Diego when arrangements are completed here in Houston. Please help us notify friends, relatives, and colleagues of Jason's passing. The family asks that any flowers or donation requests wait until they return to San Diego. Funeral information will be posted here and through phone trees.
Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and support we have received.
The Jensen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
We love you guys and are here for you in any way!!! Jason could not have had better care and more love and devotion then he received from you guys! You made him proud in all that you did for him! You are all amazing!!! Love ya the Wood's
i am sorry to hear the loss. i missed out on many thing over the past few years and i want to let you all know, i love you guys.
i am sooo sorry to hear of the loss. I am also sooo touched by Team Jensen- all those involved in the care of Jason. Truly amazing and inspirational!!! My thoughts are with you all!!!
Steve Su
My heart goes out to you and your family. Jason was a good friend and will be greatly missed. Jim and Jessica
Frank and Connie said.
Our hearts go out to you all. No one could have had a better team on his side than did Jason. No one could have done a more heroic or inspirational job of fighting the cancer than did Jason. You are all in our thoughts.
The Davies
We're so very sorry that he lost the battle. He couldn't have fought a more stronger fight than he did. We are here for anything you guys need to prepare for the celebration. All great things about who he was stays in our memories. We love you guys!
I still can't believe it. I'm so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do here in San Diego, Please let me know...
I'm so sorry...
It is sad to receive that news, Marjorie and Terry. You are in our thoughts. You all had a tough battle; you did the best you could. We are glad Jason received such loving and excellent care.
The Leo Maiers
My deepest sympathy to all of you. I know Jason, Debby, & Marjorie fought the hardest battle of their lives. Team Jensen expanded over the last several days and am glad all of you were able to be with Jason. You were the best support team ever!! We all have wonderful memories of Jason and can hold on to them. Joe, you said it beautifully about Jason and team - thanks for the good memories. Your thoughts are such to testimony to Jason. Love you all so much - my heart is so empty without Jason, but I know he is in a better place and no longer in pain. What a true hero he is to all of us.
I am so sorry for loss. My heart is with you. Please call if you need anything. 619-318-3572
Candace
Dear Debby Marjorie, and Terry
We can not express enouth the sadness and emptyness we feel at the loss of our dear nephew Jason.
It is with the deepest sympathy that we extend our love and prayers to you.
We are here for you.
Love Bob Kathy and Raylene
I’m deeply saddened to receive the news. I can’t imagine how tough of a battle these last few months have been for Jason and I admire all the support his family and friends have shown – truly been inspirational. You’re all in my thoughts and prayers.
Glenn Federe
I'm am so sorry to hear about Jason. Dennis has kept me posted about what you all have been doing for Jason and I admire you all, Team Jensen, for your strength and endurance. My thoughts are prayers go out to you all. ~Trina Drueco
I am so sorry for your loss & you have my deepest sympathy. You all tried your best, and Jason did too. I admire your strength. You will all be in my prayers during this healing process. If there is anything I can do or bring when I come out, plesase feel free to ask.
I am very sorry to hear about Jason - his condition and his passing. I worked with Jason at Goodrich. He was always a very friendly and easy-going person, who was a pleasure to work with. My sincere condolences to all his family and loved ones.
dan kittredge
I’m sorry for your loss. I only knew Jason at work. From my experience Jason was a wonderful man to work with and always made time for problems that were laid at his doorstep. His solutions were always creative and under extreme pressures he was polite and professional. Rare qualities these days.
Please accept my sincere condolences.
I am deeply sorry for your loss. May God give you the strength needed during this time.
Tito and Lorena.
This is Heidi Lanes, Terry's cousin from Albuquerque. We are deeply, deeply saddened to hear the news of Jason's passing. Please accept our heartfelt thoughts and deepest sympathy from both my husband Chris and I and my parents Bob and LaFaye McCourt.
Everyone, I am so sorry for your great loss. I will miss Jason dearly. You were all excellent caretakers and fighters. I know the pain of losing family that meant everything to you. See you soon.
Love Mindi
Dear Family; You know we share your grief. Part of us has gone also. May you be comforted by the fact that there is no cancer in heaven and that you were able to support Jason with your love. He was so fortunate to have you as we were fortunate to have had him.
With love and tears, Cora and Lorren
I am truly sorry for your loss, I didn't know Jason personally, I only know him from gaming with him, I found out about of his passing from one of our members and wanted to extend our deepest sympathy from the Better with Age gaming community.
I did not know Jason personally but i know the struggle the past few months have been. Terry i am glad i could have been there to step up to bat for you when you went to houston. I was more than happy to take the helm so you could be with your family. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is with you.
to the Jenson family Iam sorry for your great loss,jason was a good friend to have spent most of my childhood life.He taught me to be who Iam no matter what people think and even how to read music!we climbed hills and mountains and walked through valleys.I was proud when he met my two daughters for the first time, i allways talked about camping and outdoors, jasen came up most every time.Are hearts are with you in Gig Harbor,WA.B.UNDERWOOD
Post a Comment