We were hoping Jason would be able to come home today, Sunday, but were afraid to get our hopes up, because they were looking at Monday.
I kept getting error messages last night when I tried to post, so I’m including Saturday’s.
I have one more picture from Halloween. Debby and I went up to the melanoma clinic because the two receptionists were supposed to dress up for Halloween and we were going to take a picture of them to show Jason. One of them dressed up – so we also had to take a picture of her with their board which shows if the doctors are on time and if not, how late they were running. This is the first time we’ve seen all the doctors on time! (That’s because it was Friday!) We’re never that lucky when we go in on Thursdays.
We also had to take a picture of our breakfast one morning. Debby and I splurged and had their Belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream. It’s imprinted with the state of Texas. These Texans do like their state!
Yesterday Jason did get out of his room for a wheelchair ride and a short walk. And he already has lost 12 pounds of the water weight he gained which is great. At this time last round he was still gaining it because his kidneys weren’t working right.
We and all the nurses thought he was doing great but Jason just looked at us like we’re nuts – he wasn’t getting that “feeling” yet – he was and is still nauseated, tired and sore! But he’s home!
Susan, hope you had a great birthday this weekend with your kids in Chicago!
Marjorie
2 comments:
I am so glad that Jason is doing so much better with his treatments, and so excited that i get to see you in a week, yay! Have a nice relaxing week and ret up :)
We are so glad the treatment went better this time. We loved the pictures & your creativity with Jason's costume.
Happy Anniversary tomorrow!
Love, Lorren & Cora
Post a Comment