Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Celebration of Jason's Life/RSVP

Jason’s Celebration of Life will take place Sunday, February 1, 2009 at 4 pm. The remembrance will take place at the VFW Hall, located at 299 I St., Chula Vista, on the North East corner of Third Ave. and I St. It is a large white building with steps up into the hall.

Parking at the VFW Hall is limited. You may want to park across Third Avenue in the public lot behind the County Building. Directions are below.

As this is a celebration of his life, and not a funeral, we would prefer dressy casual attire. Also, knowing Jason, he would prefer if people did not wear black. There will be alcohol available, so you may want to plan on getting a taxi, arrange hotel accommodations, or designate a driver if you plan on drinking.

For planning purposes, we would like to know approximately how many friends and family will be attending. Please respond to this blog with your RSVP and include the number of guests you will be bringing.

Directions to the VFW Hall for Jason’s Celebration of His Life:

From the 805
To get to the VFW from the 805 take the H St. West exit. Turn Left on Third Ave. (fourth light). At the next light (I St,) turn right and then right into the public parking lot.

From the 5
To get to the VFW from the 5 take the H St. exit turning left(east) toward downtown.. Turn Right on Third Ave. At the next light (I St,) turn right and then right into the public parking lot.

43 comments:

Becky said...

Stephen and I will be there (2).

Anonymous said...

I will be there. I am comming alone so if you need any help with anything please let me know. I will arrive on Sat and leave on Mon.

Anonymous said...

Richard and Luly will be there (2)

Anonymous said...

Mike and one guest.

Joe said...

Kathy and I will be attending. (2). Joe

Anonymous said...

Christina and Patti will be there till Monday. Please let us know if we can help with anything!

Bryan said...

Patrick and I will be there. (2)

Mark Sain Jr. said...

Mark Jr. and 1

Anonymous said...

Both myself and Barry will be there (2) We have family in Chula Vista so we will be around early morning on Sunday if you need any extra help.
Janis

Anonymous said...

Wendy and I will Be there

Anonymous said...

I will be there (1)

Erica n Anna said...

Anna and I will be there (2)

Anonymous said...

Deven and Ivy will be there (2)

Anonymous said...

Tracy Podzimek will be there (with possibly Kim and Mom).

Anonymous said...

it will be a total of 6 people
Patty and matt
Matts parents
Brigdet
Jake ( matts brother )

Inconsteveble said...

My brother Dave (Word), and I will be there. (2)
-Steve

Anonymous said...

I will be there.

Candace

susandomer said...

Karen, Ken and I will be there (3).

Unknown said...

Bill, Debbie and Grandpa Croak
will be there.

Joe said...

Count in Mike and Cheryl Beal. (2).

Anonymous said...

Ron and Chris (2)

Anonymous said...

Frank and Connie Davies will be there (2)

Anonymous said...

Hannah and Heather will be there(2)

pescadito said...

Jim and Jess

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

My wife Elisabeth and I will both be there.

-Tony

Anonymous said...

Just me.

Nathan Trujillo said...

I will be there +1

Anonymous said...

Grant will be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Jeremy To

Anonymous said...

See you then.

Anonymous said...

Glenn F. will be there.

Unknown said...

Aunt June, Aunt Jackie and Danielle will be there. (3)

Anonymous said...

Jia and Yuping will be there.

Anonymous said...

mike and cheryl beal will be there and we WILL bring food. We are available for any set up or clean up if needed.

Unknown said...

Of course we'll be there! (3)

Zack, Lauren & Carmelita

Mr. ToadRP said...

Todd and Ken Garrison plan to make an appearance.

Unknown said...

Debby, The Jensens and in laws will be there in force, total of 12 I think

Montri said...

Adee, Dennis, Bob and Yao will be there too

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Jenifer Davies will be there

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I will be there if Clive is not called to fly (so he can watch the girls)..
Lani

Anonymous said...

Dino plus one will be attending

Anonymous said...

I will attend.
Smiles,
Gen

Anonymous said...

James and Whitney will be there. (2)