Thursday, January 22, 2009

Potluck for Jason's Celebration of Life

Several people have offered to bring food for Jason's Celebration of Life. Please don't feel you have to bring anything, but if you would like to bring something to share and it's convenient for you, we thought we would let people post to this blog what they're bringing. This will help avoid duplications. Someone has already volunteered to bring some meat/cheese/cracker trays.
Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was planning on bringing a couple different kinds of homemade cupcakes. - Janis

Anonymous said...

I can bring some of the Walnut Logs if you want desert. Let me know if you want anything else! Love Ya Aunt Patti

Unknown said...

I will bring a platter of fruit.
If you need anything else, just
let me know.

Erica n Anna said...

I will bring Pita and Hummus.

susandomer said...

I will bring a cheese cake pastry.

Unknown said...

Debbie Croak will bring pulled pork and rolls for mini sandwiches.
Also anything else you need.

Bryan said...

I will bring an appetite.

Anonymous said...

Connie Davies will bring a platter of cookies