Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day One and Nothing to Do







Hello everyone,



I first have to let you know that blogs and such things have never been my thing, so I apologize if mine are short and don't give too much information. Debby will also be posting so I'm sure you'll get more out of her posts.



We just arrived in Houston TX.....yeeehaaaaa! Its overcast and HOT..in the 90s. Our suite at the Holiday Inn is nice. Kitchen, dining room table, little living area and two bed rooms. One for Deb and I, the other for my folks who also came out with us. Having them around will help alot I'm sure.



Right not we're still exploring the room, putting together a grocery list and deciding what we're going to do for dinner. The flight was good for everyone but my dad who happened to get three little boys traveling alone and sitting right behind him.....HA



That's it for now...I'm starting to get nervous about my first appointment tomorrow with the doc, every things starting to happen and making it all very real.



I'll add images once I figure out how. (ok..I did...picture is the view from our hotel)



Jason

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason !....ha I'm first

Becky said...

I will be thinking about you guys and your early wake-up call tomorrow morning. I managed to return your car safely to the garage. Pita enjoyed her tuna tonight, but I'm sure it wasn't the same without you here to torture her!

Stephen said...

Jason you need to get one of those 10 gallon hats...and get a horse. We still have litre hats over here I think. Having Thailand's weather on the island at the moment. Will start growing rice in the garden..

Joe said...

OK Jason, forget about the Texas drawl and rattlesnake roundups. You're still a So. Calif. product...Best wishes. Joe

Unknown said...

Best wishes to all of you from Grandpa and me. We will keep
you in our thoughts and prayers.

Nathan Trujillo said...

Get a Beltbuckle, BIIIIG Belt Buckel.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the A/C and the fabulous 4-10channels of local beer swilling, buffet dining, eat 1/2 cow get the other 1/2 free content! Hopefully you're comfortable and things went well with your doctor. Hurry back! We miss you already! Oh..and Deb too ;) heheh

bsteffy said...

Enjoy the heat...it gets easier with time! 90's is nothing...wait for 100 with humidity! Get well soon.
Brian